- 2021 Ford F-350 4WD
- Carries 300 gallons water and a small onboard gasoline powered pump
- Used for brush fires and other off-road needs. Also serves as a plow truck in the winter months.
- 2016 Ford Transit Van
- Designated as R-5
- Used for transporting firefighters to and from emergency scenes and training/classes. Also used for Public outreach events.
- 2014 Ford F-350 4WD Quadcab
- Designated as R-2
- Variety of uses including bringing personnel and equipment to/from emergency scenes, towing of trailers, and used as a plow truck during winter months to keep fire stations clear of snow.