Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Eligible employees are enrolled in a mandatory term (no cash value) Basic Life Insurance policy of $10,000 under M.G.L., Chapter 32B, Section 4 and the employees’ contribution from their pay is $2.73 per month per-taxed. The Town contributes 75% of the premium.
- Coverage begins the first of the month following the date of hire if hire date is the 10th of the month or earlier and the first of the second month if hired after the 10th of the month.
- Additional information and enrollment cards are available in the Town’s Accounting Dept.
- Open enrollment periods are at the discretion of Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company.
- Contact info: 800-669-2668 or www.bostonmutual.com
Certificate of Coverage (generic policy)