- Drop off a paper application to the Town Clerk's Office on the first floor of Town Hall (8:00a - 4:30p) or in the election drop box located outside the Main Street entrance of Town Hall
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: (413) 259-2499
- Applications signed with a mouse, stylus, or finger are acceptable; typed signatures are not
Ballots will be ready for mailing approximately 3 weeks before the election.
To return your ballot:
- Drop it in the election drop box outside the Main Street entrance of Town Hall
- Hand deliver it to the Town Clerk's Office anytime Monday-Friday 8a -4:30p
- Mail to Town Clerk, 4 Boltwood Avenue, Amherst, MA 01002
- Ballots must be received at the Town Clerk's Office by the close of polls on November 8th (8:00p)
- Ballots can NOT be returned to your polling location on Election Day. They must be returned to the Town Clerk's Office for processing before they are delivered to the polls on Election Day
- If you have returned a mail-in ballot that has been accepted by The Town Clerk's Office - you may NOT vote in-person during Early Voting or on Election Day
- Be sure to SIGN your Ballot Envelope on line #1!
- You can track your ballot to see if our office has received and processed your application; when a ballot was sent to you; and when the returned ballot was received and recorded
When and how your ballot will be cast:
- All vote-by-mail and in-person early ballots will be opened and inserted into a tabulator by election officials in the correct precinct on election day